Presidential Helicopter Squadron Hangar, Quantico, Virginia
RW Armstrong provides full spectrum federal design, design-build, and facility support services including environmental planning; building commissioning and LEED certification; Building Information Modeling (BIM); tenant improvements and space planning; process controls; aircraft modeling and cargo equipment layout; power distribution and control systems; security systems and Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection compliance; physical security; architecture and interior design; vertical buildings and heavy horizontal design.
Whether the need is a building, runway, pier, or forward deployed command structure, RW Armstrong is a single source full service provider for your specific needs. We understand the unique conditions our federal clients face and have customized our systems accordingly. Our senior staff have years of previous active duty experience and have delivered many diverse federal projects successfully. We are familiar with challenging technical requirements, accelerated schedules, “can’t miss” deadlines, and fixed budgets.
We have an understanding of the process, procedures and demands required in dealing with federal projects. And, most importantly, we have an understanding of what is at stake for each project. We apply our experience, to ensure a project is planned, designed, and executed according to your vision. RW Armstrong customizes every project to meet the needs of our clients – from Inspiration, to Reality.
Federal Programs Services and Clients
• Facilities Design & Design-Build
• Airfield Design and Airport Planning Services
• Environmental Permitting, Regulatory Assessments, and NEPA Documentation
• Water Resources, Stormwater, Potable Water, and Wastewater
• Roads, Bridges, Traffic Studies, and Transportation Planning
• Telecommunications and Security Systems
• Buildings and Structures
• Health Care Facilities & Hospitals
• Ports, Piers, Wharfs, and Waterside facilites
• Power Distribution and Fuel Systems
• Alternative Energy
• Advance Command Support